Targeted Nutrition can help reduce the risk of illness, aid your recovery from certain illnesses, or at least help you manage your symptoms.
Consider using Nutrition as a Therapy:
You receive a
comprehensive personalised report with:
- informed and researched explanations - how specific dietary changes can help your particular health situation;
- suggestions for diagnostic tests - they can help get to the root of the problem, or indicate the best treatment path;
- suggestions for food supplements - these can provide useful extra support when necessary;
- 1-day Meal plan
- nutritionally balanced - with ideas on how to make healthy eating interesting and
tasty – really!
- Reading list - suggested websites, articles and books for you to research.
Phone or email me to briefly discuss your situation.
We would then schedule a 2 hour appointment to discuss your family history, symptoms, medications & health history.
You will receive a comprehensive health questionnaire, including a 3-day food diary, which you can fill out before your appointment.
The body is a complex system, so at your appointment, we will also discuss lifestyle aspects such as stress levels, sleep and exercise. I also aim to understand your individual eating likes and dislikes, ethnic preferences, work constraints, etc.
Together we can agree an optimum approach to help you meet your expectations, and achieve
your health goals.
Cost: £90 - includes research, consultation and report
After around 3-4 weeks, it's important to schedule a 1 hour Follow-Up meeting to review your progress, discuss any test results and make any changes to your approach and goals.
Cost : £60