For our bodies and minds to function well, we need to provide them with the nourishment they need for the job! We get this from what we eat and drink. Good health is supported by good food. Small changes in your diet ....
- is a gentle, yet fundamental, approach to your health care
- is based on science and research
- is tailored to the individual - your unique health requirements and needs
- takes a holistic approach, looking at all your body systems
- aims to optimise function
- empowers you to help yourself
Nutritional imbalances may contribute to symptoms & health concerns
Sometimes symptoms can seem unrelated and hard to pin down, but Nutritional therapy is a very comprehensive approach to health care.
Good nutrition helps support health & well-being.Being low in specific vitamins or minerals, having an imbalanced fat intake, being short of protein, or having unhelpful carbohydrates: making dietary changes could help.
My aim is to make the connections, find the links, and give you the understanding and knowledge to help yourself.
BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy
Certified NLP Practitioner